HistoryWorks Ltd offers a comprehensive range of historical research and report writing services to clients.
In addition to our three experienced Research Directors, HistoryWorks is able to call upon the services of a number of other highly-qualified and experienced historians and researchers, working under the personal supervision and guidance of the Directors. As a result, HistoryWorks is ideally placed to coordinate and undertake a wide range of services, from one-off research projects to planning and implementing comprehensive research programmes.
Our Undertaking to You
We understand the importance of delivering quality research products to claimant groups and other clients and have a strong track record in doing so. At HistoryWorks Ltd all research products are subject to rigorous internal quality assurance checks to ensure our clients’ needs are met.
We are able to offer a wide range of integrated research services to clients, including:
- Formulating and coordinating comprehensive research plans tailored to the needs of Māori communities and other clients.
- High-quality project management of research programmes.
- Quality-assured historical research reports and other interdisciplinary research outputs.
- Research assistance projects, personally supervised and quality-assured by one of our Research Directors.
- Mentoring, supervision and advice to less experienced researchers and report writers from one of our three Research Directors.
- Quality advice and assistance to claimants regarding research requirements of the direct negotiations process.
To discuss your research requirements with the team from HistoryWorks contact us today.